Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PATCHES 4 SALE



PATCHES FOR SALE
made by me [aitch]
























[I heart war images are about 4" square, and the bike images are about 6.5"x5"
the flower image is about 4" in diameter]

any of them can be made in rainbow, blue, yellow (doesnt show up super well on white), green, pink, maroon, red, orange, army green, etc. if i dont have a color up that you want, dont hesitate to ask, i'll make one for you!
i can layer the colors [$0.50 more for that]

they are $2
except the rainbow ones are $2.50
if you want 12, ill give you them for $20

[plus shipping, course]


I'll have more up soon!

if you have an idea or you want something specific, i can probably do that, shoot me an e-mail.

let me know if you want one and i'll give you my paypal

i can also be sent $ but thats riskier, takes longer, etc.


e-mail: helen_lanier@yahoo.com

PEACE

No comments: